13/6/12

House of flying daggers..


There was a field in my old town
Where we always played hand in hand
The wind was gently touching the grass
We were so young so fearless

Then I dreamt over and over
Of you holding me tight under the stars
I made a promise to my dear Lord
I will love you forever

Time has passed
So much has changed
But the field remains in my heart
Oh, where are you?
I need to tell you 
I still love you

So I reach out for you
You fly around me like a butterfly
Your voice still echoes in my heart
You are my true love

There was a field in my old town
Where in Spring all flowers blossomed wide
We were chasing butterflies
Hand in hand till close of day

Your voice still echoes in my heart..

3 σχόλια:

  1. αν και δεν το είχα ακούσει ξανά,είναι πολύ όμορφο!

    καλό απόγευμαα χριστίναα! :*

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. @χαμένη σε ένα ατέρμονο όνειρο Κάτι με έχει πιάσει με τις ιαπωνικές ταινίες! Στην αρχή δεν μπορούσα να τους δω τους Ασιάτες αλλά τώρα τους έχω λατρέψει! (: Και όλα αυτά τα λέω, επειδή είναι από την ταινία house of flying daggers :P

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Ηi there Dеar, arе yοu actuаlly ѵisiting
    thiѕ wеbѕite regulаrly, if so then yοu ωill
    definitely οbtaіn nice κnow-how.

    Havе a look at my site; http://prlog.org

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

χμμ...